Total Flight Solutions has an open position to be filled immediately for an FAA Certified Flight Instructor Helicopter (CFI) available for full-time employment to join our team of instructors. You will receive competitive hourly pay as you build valuable flight time. We operate out of Pinehurst, NC (SOP).
- Providing high-quality ground and flight instruction in Robinson Helicopter R-22.
- Providing a safe training/operating environment and ensuring the safety of flight for all operations.
- Evaluating student flight performance and completing flight training records in accordance with FAA part 61 and 141 requirements.
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor (Helicopter).
- Must have a clean safety record.
- Highly motivated and available to work 40 hours a week.
- Must hold a third-class certificate or greater.
- Certified Flight Instructor Instrument CFII is preferred.
- Organizational clothing and business cards issued upon successful employment interview.