Total Flight Solutions has an open position to be filled for an FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) available for full-time employment to join our team of instructors who are on their way to the airlines. You will receive competitive hourly pay as you build valuable flight time. This position will operate out of Triangle North Executive airport (LHZ).
- Providing high-quality ground and flight instruction in a fixed wing aircraft to include the use of simulators.
- Providing a safe training/operating environment and ensuring the safety of flight for all operations.
- Evaluating student flight performance and completing flight training records in accordance with FAA part 141 requirements.
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor (Fixed Wing).
- Must have a clean safety record.
- Highly motivated and available to work 40 hours a week.
- Expect 30 hours a week flight/ground instruction.
- Must hold a current medical or basic medical certificate.
- Understanding of Part 141 operations is desirable.
- Certified Flight Instructor Instrument CFII is preferred.
- Organizational clothing and business cards issued upon successful employment interview.