If you are looking to gain experience in customer relations, sales, or management, then the front desk is the perfect position for you!
Total Flight Solutions has an open position to be filled for a Dispatch and Front Desk person available for full-time employment to join our team. You will receive competitive hourly pay. This position will operate out of Triangle North Executive Airport (LHZ).
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service.
- Responsible for maintaining an extremely clean atmosphere.
- Interact with customers to provide information about TFS products or services and rectify account concerns.
- Create rapport with customers that may lead to sales of new memberships or additional services or products.
- Resolve customers' service or billing issues such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service orders, using computers.
- Keep records of customer interactions of inquiries or comments, as well as actions are taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries.
- Ability to work in a group or team setting.
- Expect 40 hours a week to start.
- At least 1 year of Face to Face Customer Service experience: IE. Hotel Front Desk, Or Waiter/Waitress experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Word & Excel).
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Aviation interest or experience preferred.
- Some College preferred.